Wednesday 15 February 2012

MOUSE TRAP!

Pinky and the Brain may be my favourite two mice in history. Their show was one of my favourites as a kid. Pinky and Brain were two laboratory mice, who would break out of their cage at night and try to take over the world. Brain (the short one) was the mouse with the plan. He is like the Napoleon of the mice world. My favourite scheme of theirs, was when they tried to take over the world by having the last tea bag, they were convinced that Britain would crumble to their wants – I don’t think this was such a bad plan.



Using Google Stechup, I made the two a fun mouse trap. The first image in the picture is a full view of the mouse trap. In the next images (going left to right in the first row, then again in the second) I give close ups of the path they will take.

I enjoyed using a 3D model more than the Inkspace we did last week. I found that 3D images make better use of creating images on the computer. I really enjoyed the ability to move parts of an image inward or outward.

No comments:

Post a Comment