Tuesday 13 September 2011

Another year at Western!?!

So it is September again and I am back at Western for my fifth year.
 
I am excited to become a MASTER OF HISTORY (which should always be said in one of those deep powerful voices that shakes the room; example, when Aladdin enters the cave).

Now you may be wondering why I gave my blog its name.

Namely, because it’s the whole reason why I decided to study public history, I wanted to get out! (My ass is permanently engraved into one of the chairs in Taylor library. I liked studying there because those science students who all want to go to med school are freakishly intense and will verbally attack anyone who makes a noise, so it’s the quietest library.)

By get out I mean that I want to actually use my random historical knowledge in real life. Other then kick butt in Jeopardy when something in my field comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment